Archived Stories for Union County Public Schools
Field Day is COMING! Survivor Island: Gatortoa
Field Day is COMING! In just a few short days Antioch Elementary will be having our annual field day where students can enjoy the beautiful spring weather and learn at the same time. The theme for field day this year will be Survivor Island: Gatortoa and students will participate in a variety of field challenges that focus on teamwork and communication. In order for this day to be a success, there are a few reminders all students should keep in mind.
• Please dress your student in clothes that they can be active in. Tennis shoes are a must!!
• Students will be on the field for approximately two hours in the sun, if you would like your child to wear sunscreen, please apply BEFORE school.
• All students should bring a water bottle with them!
• If you would like to attend field day, please park in the front lot- the bus lot will be used for activities.
• Please be encouraging and HAVE FUN! This is a very special day for our Gators.
** FIELD DAY RESCHEDULED! Due to weather concerns, field day has been rescheduled for the following dates:
1st-4th grades: Friday, May 2
1st & 2nd grade -8:10- 10:30am
3rd & 4th grade- 11:10am- 1:30pm
Kindergarten: Tuesday, May 6 - 9:10- 11:45am
Image credit: http://www.cbssurvivorcasting.com/. Accessed April 28, 2014.
Written by: Cassie Sloop, P.E. Teacher
Posted: Apr 28, 2014 by Kimberly Kovach